At Ashtons Blinds, we are your top source for high-quality window coverings for your home. If you are ready to make an exciting stylistic update in your home and outfit your windows with new coverings, you may be overwhelmed by all your options. How do you choose? Here’s a brief introduction to the different window covering options we offer:
- Blackout shades—Do you want to control daylight in your bedrooms? Blackout shades make the room completely dark, even when the sun is shining brightly outside.
- Roller blinds—Easy to clean and available with motorized options, roller blinds come in a variety of opacities, so you can choose complete blackout or a high level of opacity.
- Honeycomb shades—Otherwise referred to as cellular shades, honeycomb shades effectively block/filter light and provide significant insulative benefits that can help you cut back on energy usage.
- Wooden shutters—Add an element of sophistication to your home or office with wooden shutters! These window coverings allow you to easily adjust the amount of light filtering into your space while enhancing privacy.
- Venetian blinds—A classic, functional choice, you can raise Venetian blinds up all the way or adjust the slats to let in more or less light throughout the day.
- Roman shades—This type of window covering provides many of the same benefits of traditional blinds, but these shades come in endless possibilities for colours and patterns.
- Curtains—Use curtains in combination with other types of window treatments and customize them to match the colour, pattern, and style you prefer via your fabric selection.