Choosing your window treatments for your home, business, or investment property can be overwhelming. There are several options to choose from, and this can be a lengthy process if you are not sure what you are looking for in a window treatment. To guide you, here are the do’s and the don’ts of window treatments.
- Order Samples – Ordering samples of the different types of window treatments you’re interested in will allow you to test them out and see which product is a good fit for your space.
- Consider Window Treatments Throughout the Home – Commonly, people will only focus on window treatments for the common areas in the home. We suggest upgrading all the rooms in your home. Upgrading all the rooms in your home with window treatments will make a huge difference for each room.
- Place an Order Without Measuring – Always verify the dimensions of your window prior to placing an order.
- Don’t Clean Without Spot Testing – Whichever desired cleaning method you decide to use, be sure to spot test your method before cleaning your window treatments. This will give you a chance to see how the product will react.
- Don’t Be Afraid to Ask for Help – If you are overwhelmed with options, and not sure what window treatment is best for you, give us a call at Ashtons Blinds and we can guide you through the options.
We hope this guide of do’s and don’ts has helped you during your window treatment investment process. If you have any questions regarding window treatments and the services and products we provide, please contact us at Ashtons Blinds today.